Aunt D before the Valentine's Dance!
Getting used to our new ride. Big Sis likes it more than the picture lets on.
My Valentine's roses bloomed into huge blossoms. Big Sis and I took whiff's of them any chance we got.
Smoothies are a big hit around here. Baby Beluga tends to eat them better from a bowl.
Except sometimes she forgets what bowls are for and insists that they are hats...or other things.
You can't see it but there's a strawberry being squished in those little hands....
Crazy lion mane after the cute ponytail from the above picture.
Classic furrowed brow, very concerned voice...probably saying something like "I need _____." or "I want ____."
Someone found Dad's shoes! She tried on several different pairs.
1 comment:
Those smoothie pictures are amazing! Your girls are killing me with cuteness. And I can't believe you guys can play outside in February. Can't believe it.
Post a Comment