Someone loves ballet, and is showing me her ballet moves.
Making silly faces...
Watching a video of herself on Aunt D's phone.
This is a rare occasion--Big Sis wearing regular play clothes. I insisted that she wear something she could work in the garden in and thankfully she listened!
This is probably one of my favorite Baby Beluga hair-do's.
Pot lid steering wheels on the "train!"
Reading with Dad. Baby Beluga was having a hard time getting comfortable so it was quite a feat for Dad to read while Baby Beluga wiggled around.
We finally got the water table out a few times last week. Baby Beluga LOVES it.
1 comment:
Your kiddos are getting SO BIG!!! Wow, does time ever fly. I am so happy for you guys. A baby any day! So exciting! Oh how I miss you and wish I could visit. 2015 roomie reunion! This is happening.
Post a Comment