Monday, July 1, 2013

End of May and Beginning of June


These pictures are chronologically backwards. 
So these are our Father's Day gift out-takes.









Playing the egg game. 
Handsome hides a finger puppet, Baby Beluga opens the egg and gets excited. 
It's cute to watch.


Baby Beluga is a nuzzler. She nuzzles her head into the couch, the futon, the floor, her crib, a blanket, a pillow, your body....it's one of my favorite things.



Big Sis has been enjoying hide and seek, and hiding under the futon cushion...and frame. 









 Back at the end of May after bedtime I found that Big Sis had brought lots of stuffed animals to Baby Beluga. She is so thoughtful!


Baby Beluga loves to climb in these drawers.


Our beautiful princesses. Sleeping Beauty is a frequent guest at our house. Big Sis just informed me tonight that we could buy Sleeping Beauty, the movie. I affirmed that we could, in fact, do that....someday.



At the end of May I scheduled a Fire Station tour for Maya for our letter 'F' week and invited other kiddos her age to come. (Local friends, if I didn't contact you this time I will try to next time! It got to be a big group fast!)







Next post---Birthdays!

No comments: