Sunday, March 22, 2015

March


I showed the kids how to make tunnels with the couch pillows. 




We bought Fruit Loops to make rainbow necklaces and rainbow art for St. Patrick's Day. Big Sis thoroughly enjoyed eating them more than the crafts.





I had a birthday and felt very loved. 
Thank you family and friends for singing to me, texting me, and making my day fabulous!





This year's birthday creation: Brownies with 1/2 bag of Ande's Mint Chips mixed in, and the other half sprinkled on top as soon as it came out of the oven. 


And these are from today! Every year I make a book that includes a picture of each member of our extended family so my kids will know who their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents are. It always includes our family too, and so we needed some pictures for our book! Now I just have to decide which one to pick for each kid....they all turned out pretty cute.

And can you believe this little boy will be 11 months old this week? 






Bean Bean has the squinty eye problem that I have...








No comments: