Baby Beluga likes to use our vegetable basket as a hat.
And Big Sis loves to leap.
I'm in the process of organizing my study and sorting through lots of papers. I found some of Big Sis' artwork from several months ago.
The other day before dinner we found the girls playing doctor. Baby Beluga was content to sit in the carseat while Big Sis did all the doctor work. We were told that Baby Beluga had been in a bike accident.
The end of this week brought some really cold weather.
Our preschool craft this week was pine cone bird-feeders! We've been excited to watch for birds every time we sit down to eat.
Playing with Big Sis' old birthday card. It sings "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" and Baby Beluga loves it.
Family scripture time with a parasol.
So cold!
And we finally welcomed a 2nd vehicle to the family last night! Thank you to anyone who gave us advice and guidance through the process!
1 comment:
Wow! Your girls are growing up so fast! Congrats on the car! I love the bird feeders too! I remember making pine cone feeders as a kid.
Post a Comment