Sunday, October 6, 2013

Utah--Part 1


We started the trip up in the mountains, taking in all the fall colors, and enjoying some extra breezes up on the ski lifts.




























Uncle C worked some magic on the ride back down.


We visited Cascade Springs and picked up leaves. 












I got to ride by this little man on the way up into the mountain and my favorite conversation was when he said "The temple." (as we are surrounded by tall mountain on both sides) 
"Where? I just see mountains!" I said.
He looked at me and said "Just kidding." 






Any local friends reading, you bet we walked around barefoot on that grass as much as we could!


If you didn't know, this is how Baby Beluga feels about anyone hugging her. If she wants to give you a hug she will, but don't try to come and get one without asking!











No comments: